Like the standard AX8 Dual Evo adventure helmet, the Carbon version has a sun peak and a face shield, but it also gets an outer layer of 3K carbon that keeps weight low and gives it a raw, technical look. The eye port is wide for optimum vision, and the no-fog, no-scratch shield has a ratcheted latch to simplify fine-tuning of the opening.
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) engineered in 3 sizes
- 5-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes
- Outer shell layer completely made of 3k carbon
- Shell shape is designed to maximize aerodynamic performance and to minimize the neck efforts while riding
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 4 large front vents and 4 rear extractors
- Dry-Lex® fabric interiors with removable nose guard and wind protector. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog visor
- Peak is designed to limit the sail effect.
- Double D retention system.