AGV’s latest version of this premium sport helmet now features a new construction for the inner liner, designed with high-performance fabrics and with no stitching in sensitive areas, making for an extremely comfortable fit. The lightweight shell is made from a carbonfiberglass mix, while stability and aerodynamic performance are maximized thanks to an incorporated spoiler. The Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) has vents that are hollowed into the shell, and there’s also an internal drop-down sun visor, a removable nose guard and a new wind protector that keeps noise to a minimum.
• Outer shell: fiber composite materials (glass-carbon)
• N° of shells: 2 shell sizes in fibre
• N° of eps: inner shell in 4 different EPS densities, 4 sizes
• Homologation: ECE 22-05
• EPS and shell dimensions optimised using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system.
• Ventilation system: IVS consisting of one chin guard vent, 2 front air vent and an air extractor with ON/OFF system developed in the wind tunnel for optimum ventilation
• Central front air vent built into the shell profile with direct channel with high air flow
• Rear spoiler integrated into the shell profile
• SHARE SYSTEM ready
• Fabric: 3 d in sanitised Dri-lex®
• Liners: completely removable
• Removable breath deflector
• Removable throat windscreen protection
• Visor mechanism: New visor mechanism XQRS GT-2 (extra quick release system) for a quick removal of the visor -PATENTED
• Visor micro-opening system
• Scratch-resistant polycarbonate Visor GT2 (ML-L-XL-XXL sizes) and GT2-1 (XS-S-MS sizes) with 100% protection from UV rays
• Integrated Sun Visor (ISV) with scratch resistant visor and tool-free replacement system
• Retention system: Double D
• Weight (E2205): 1,390 g (+/- 50g) in size MS
• This Helmet is supplied with a Clear Visor as Standard.
• Safety Specification: ECE22-05