A premium performance riding leather jacket that is compatible with Alpinestars class-leading airbag technology, Tech-Air® Race, the GP TECH incorporates a range of new track developed and tested protection innovations. The GP Tech V2 is Alpinestars’ top racing-inspired leather jacket, with plenty of ventilation and highly developed fit and features you can feel comfortable and secure on the street.
• Highly durable, premium bovine leather multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
• LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU.
• Internal velcro fixings plus zipper in order to house airbag system vest.
• Soft 3D mesh collar and cuff construction for improved level of comfort and breathability.
• Newly evolved aerodynamic ventilated back hump is designed to incorporate hydration pack and features a conduit opening for water hydration hose.
• Fixed inner liner with multi-panel construction and 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
• Extensive Aramidic fiber stretch panels strategically positioned on the underarms and side waist for excellent fit and feel.
• Ergonomically engineered ARSHIELD reinforcements, consisting of aramidic fiber and polyamide, strategically positioned on sleeve.
• Accordion stretch inserts on shoulder and underarm designed to accommodate inflated airbag but which also offers anatomical performance while when riding without system.
• The GP Tech jacket has class-leading protective capabilities – internally and externally – with:
• Alpinestars race-derived, CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Alpinestars’ new, exclusively developed shoulder protection is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides.
• The protection is ergonomically designed for improved upper body flexibility and features over-injected mesh air inlets for excellent air flow.
• Elbow protectors feature injection-molded protection and dual density foam padding.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars CE certified Nucleon chest and back protector inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection (for use without Tech-Air SYSTEM)
• Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue.
• Velcro and D-ring waist adjustments for a highly customized fit is positioned inside the jacket to improved anatomical profile.
• External hand pockets are zippered for peace of mind closure.
• Interior waterproof wallet pocket and interior pockets with velcro for peace-of-mind closure.
• Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
• Printed detailing and logos for a unique aggressive performance riding look.