Bull-it's Tactical range is the latest in high performance "Oneskin" denims developed by Covec. This new technology is at the heart of the Tactical range; each jean is completely constructed with this high performance AA CE rated denim, in compliance with EN17092.
To put this into perspective, the AA rated Tactical range is a 75KPH rated denim for abrasion resistance; this is the second highest tier of performance, making the Tactical range the ideal middleweight jean. Style, comfort and great protection, all in one neat package.
The Tactical is the ideal asset for fair weather riding due to its ultra-lightweight construction. The "Oneskin" AA denim has a super-thin wick-away mesh liner to ensure optimal breathability and comfort, keeping the rider cool in hot conditions.
To add to the experience, as with all the jeans in the Bull-it range, internal hip and knee armor pockets are fitted as standard for the optional (sold separately) CE Level 2 protectors. High performance, lightweight design, zero compromise.
- Straight leg, women's boot cut.
- AA rated protection.
- High performance cut and tear strength, AA abrasion resistance.
- Lower thermal conductivity reduces chances of friction burns.
- Traditional five-pocket denim jean design.
- Shower resistant finish.
- Flat Bull-it logo rivets and buttons for the front and YKK zips.
- Armor pockets (armor sold separately).
- Triple stitched.
- EN 17092 Approved.