- 1- less G on the head at decleration and acceleration, and more stable vision.
- 2-less load on riders’ neck and shoulders, easing stress such as shoulder ache.
- 3-Easier to turn around and up and down making it easy to look around.
ADVANCED COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY (A.C.T-EVO/R)
- Established A.C.T structure has more evolved to “A.C.T -evO/R” structure
- Hyper Class Fibre
- High – Strength organic synthesis fiber
- High – Strength/ high – modulus organic synthesis fibre
- High – Tensile organic synthesis fibre hyper glass fibre
EM : Finite Element Method
The finite element method (FEM) is one of the numerical methods for analysing and solving problems. It subdivides a large problem into smaller, simpler parts that are called finite elements. Relatively simple equations that model these finite elements are than to be approximated by some “common-denominator” function. This method was originally developed to solve problems in the fields of structural mechanical engineering and is now being widely used in many different fields of engineering and mathematical physics.
Dual Density Impact Absorption Liner
Dual Density Impact Liner absorbs impacts most effectively.
By optimising density of each particular part of the absorption liner, it gives adequate strength of impact absorption where it is needed.
WIND SHUTTER NO.2 (CHIN CURTAIN)
Reduce air blowing in from chin area. detachable depending on a season and purpose.
DETACHABLE & WASHABLE INTERIOR PADS
COOlMAX material is used for the all area where your skin touches, interior pads are fully detachable and washable.
Cheek pads with slits of glass temples for putting on/off eye wears