The Bruxner SEMI-PERFORATED Leather Jacket is part of the RICONDI "Highway" range of jackets.
Designed for all year round riding with its upper body semi-perforated. It come with a heavy quilted cotton zip-out liner to keep you warm in the cooler months.
Also take a look at additions to the "highway" range;
The Old Pacific
The Bruxner Highway, which this jacket is named after, is a 400km stretch of road that begins in the east at Ballina, NSW and ends in the west at Boggabilla, where it meets the Newell Highway. It features big wide open corners but on a motorcycle, the section from Drake to Tenterfield really gets the heart going.
The Bruxner SEMI PERFORATED Leather jacket is designed for around town or to eat-up big kilometres and is a fully featured leather jacket.
- Made from full grain cowhide
- Semi Perforated for al year round riding
- CE Armour in the back, shoulders and elbows. EN 1621-1 2014 EN1621-2 2014
- Robust YKK zips
- Zip-out thermal vest liner
- Anti stick, moisture wicking internal liner
- Side buckle system to keep the jacket fitted