The Caliber Leather Jacket is made from durable premium leather which incorporates strategically positioned stretch zones for fit and ventilation intakes for internal air cooling. With class-leading protection and the ability to upgrade to Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protective system, the CE-certified Caliber Jacket is ideal for road riding.
• Durable premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.0 – 1.2 mm high grade leather.
• Strategically positioned stretch panels on sleeves and chest for improved fit and feel.
• Accordion leather stretch inserts on waist, elbow and rear shoulder for an enhanced range of movement.
• Two zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket.
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
• Localized perforations offer excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
• Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue and improves overall fit.
• Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• Level 1 CE-certified GP-R shoulder and elbow protectors.
• External Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) shoulder slider for impact and abrasion resistance.
• Hook and loop grip cuff adjuster helps keep jacket in position.
• Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Mesh full lining for breathability and comfort.
• Removable thermal liner means jacket can be worn in a variety of climates.
• Inner waterproof wallet / document pocket.
• Waist connection zipper allows jacket to attach to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Embossed logos and direct print graphic details for unique look.