The CE certified Celer v2 Leather Glove is a durable short cuff road riding glove primed for urban performance. Incorporating a newly evolved design with increased stretch insert and perforations, as well as hard knuckle protection, the Celer v2’s premium multi-material chassis offers high levels of fit, comfort and protective capabilities.
- Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating a supple full-grain goat leather for high levels of comfort, abrasion resistance and breathability.
- Alpinestars race-proven hard PU knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Leather palm construction incorporates padding reinforcements on landing zone for excellent durability and comfort.
- Highly durable advance poly-fabric reinforcements on side of hand, pinky and ring finger, forming a finger bridge to prevent finger roll and separation during impacts.
- Perforated leather on backhand for cooling performance.
- This garment is CE certified Level 1.
- Short cuff design with hook and loop grip closure for convenience.
- Open knuckle gusset for improve levels of breathability and hand flexibility.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Stretch accordions on fingers and thumb to increase flexibility and fit.
- Touchscreen compatibility on index and thumb tips for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
- Clean and elegant styling for distinctive look.