Outstanding handling, Strong structure
METZELER SPORTEC™ M9 RR innovative chord technology has contributes to a larger space for the rubber to dynamically perform, without effecting the stiffness.
- Quick warm-up, impressive wet response:
- The first Supersport tyre with 100% silica
- Thanks to innovative mixing process and to ultra-fine silica, SPORTEC™ M9 RR is the first Supersport tyre featuring 100% silica in all compounds for both front and rear sizes.
- High grip since the first corner
- High cornering grip, large consistency over the entire profile
- The Cap&Base dual-compound layout consists of a soft compound on the side to promote high cornering grip. This is supported by a harder layer to ensure consistency and thermal balance. Regardless of how wet the surface is, or the level of the tarmac, significant levels of grip is provided.
- Great stability on straight, superb confidence at full lean
- The directional centre grooves deliver stability when upright. Mid-lean grooves maximise the grip to deliver flawless feedback when cornering. The slick shoulders further enhance your riding confidence when at full lean.
- Perfected thermal balance
- 100% full silica prevents overheating and preserves tyre integrity, for the maximum performance throughout the entire lifespan.
- Extended dual-compound
- Dual-compound for both front and rear sizes optimises abrasion resistance and extends mileage by more than 10%*
- *compared to METZELER SPORTEC™ M7 RR