The N405 GT is the latest in Nolan's extremely successful range of Multi-Configuration helmets.
With a removable chin bar,visor,and peak the N405 GT can be changed into 8 different configurations within seconds.
From the complete safety of a full face helmet to the complete freedom of an open face helmet,the N405 GT canbe used for Touring,Adventure , Cruisers,Scooters - and everything in between.
The N405 GT is the most versatile helmet on the market!
- 100% Italian Made Quality.
- OUTSTANDING SAFETY LEVELS thanks to Nolan's Multi-Density EPS liner technology that provides the best shock absorption and dispersion,while maintaining the optimum helmet Size and weight.
- VPS (Vision Protetion System) Tinted Internal Visor - effectively cuts down glare and provides high UV protection at the touch of a lever. The VPS is made from high quality lexan, is Scratch resistant and Anti-Fog treated.and is easily removable for servicing.
- Compatible with Nolan's integrated N-Com Premium Multi-Media Interom system.N-Com systems fit quickly and easily into pre-cut recesses in the helmet,and are legal for use in Australia.
- see N-Com section for more detail.
- Removable/Washable CLIMA COMFORT Liner made with High Tech Microfibre materials for high bretlhabilily and comfort in all conditions. It is also treated with a special Anti-Bacterial treatment for a longer lasting fit and feel.
- Microlock 2 ratchet chin strap retention system for safety and ease of use.
- Advance Air Booster Vent System provides optimal air intake to feed multiple internal channels to spread cool air through the helmet,and a rear extractor helps remove hot/stale air from the helmet.
- Ultrawide Eye Port provides greatly enhance vision - both laterally,and vertically.
- High Quality Lexan Scratch Resistant Visor for outstaning strength. optical quality,and a very long service life.
- Optional NFR Pinlock Anti-Fog insert is available to provide clear,fog free vision in all conditions.
- + Tool Free Quick Release Visor Mechanism with active Three-Level opening.