NOLAN N-COM B901 X PREMIUM BLUETOOTH INTERCOM
X-1004/U.C, X-1003, X-903/U.C, X702/U.C./GT, X-661/ET, X
NOLAN B901 X is the newest Nolan intercom produced in collaboration with Sena for the conference between motorcyclists. B901X substitute of the old version B901K, introduces a new design and shape.
Prepared for the following Nolan helmets: X-1004/U.C, X-1003, X-903/U.C, X702/U.C./GT, X-661/ET, X-603, X-551/GT, X403/GT/U.C.
SINGLE PACK (FOR ONE HELMET)
- Prepared for the following Nolan helmets: X-1004/U.C, X-1003, X-903/U.C, X702/U.C./GT, X-661/ET, X-603, X-551/GT, X403/GT/U.C.
- Rider-Passenger intercom via Bluetooth
- Intercom bike to bike: one to one communication. "Bike to Bike call" function.
- Bluetooth connection with intercom systems of other brands
- Intercom conference between 4 N-Com 900 series up to 600m
- Intercom conference between N-Com series and affiliate "universal Intercom" system
- Voice activation and de-activation of intercom
- Two-phone connection via Bluetooth
- Up to 3 favorite numbers
- Conference call function: 3-way telephone call between rider, passenger and called
- Voice-activated answering for incoming calls
- N-com app compatible with android, iPhone, iPad. Remote control from Smartphone.
- Connection Via Bluetooth to mp3 players with the A2DP profile. Play, pause, stop, skip directly from the helmet (AVRCP profile)
- Sharing of music a second helmet via Bluetooth
- Connection via cable to Mp3 players
- Connection via Bluetooth to compatible satellite navigators. Direction, MP3 music, mobile phone (for models allowing that)
- Fm radio integrated with RDS: Search for radio stations, 6 favorite stations
- Connection to Honda Goldwing and Harley Davidson audio systems with specific Multimedia wire
- Automatic management of system ON/OFF through accelerometer
- Dynamic noise reduction during intercom communication
- Management from PC via micro/nano USB. Firmware update, adjustment of audio parameters, FM radio stations settings
- Battery low indication with acoustic and visual signal, auto-off function